How To Hide Files and Folders Without Any App In Smartphone:
In the article, we are going to write about How To Hide Files & Folders Without Any App In Smartphone.
You know that many peoples have some personal files; they do not want to share those files with anyone; then in such a situation, they have to resort to some apps to hide those files like Calculator App lock and Vault apps, etc.
We will write a full detail article on it, after reading it you will not have any problem.
How To Hide Files And Folders
- We have a folder named Wallpaper Expert in the gallery, which has three pictures, and we want to hide it.
- Now we have to go to this place where this folder available.
- Now you can see Wallpaper Expert Folder.
- Then, select the wallpaper Expert option.
- Click on the right-hand side three dots upper corner.
- Then, click on the rename option.
- Now a rename popup will open.
- You need to put a (.) before the Wallpaper Expert folder like [.WallpaperExpert].
- Now the folder will hide; you can’t see that folder.
- Now nobody can see this folder in the gallery.
How To Unhide That Folder/Files and Folder
- You need to click on the right-hand side three dots upper corner.
- Now tap on the setting option roll down and tick/on hidden files and folders option.
- Now you can see WallpaperExpert Folder.
- Select [ .WallpaperExpert] folder and click on 3 dots upper right side.
- And remove (.) from the WallpaperExpert folder.
- Now you can see that the folder usually looks.
Watch this video for more information.
We have written a full detailed article on How To Hide Files and folders Without Any App. This method works to hide all types of files and folders. It is a straightforward task, and if you install a third-party app, then you may face the space problem issues in your device. If you like our article, you can like it and share it on social media.